Monday, January 4, 2010

Toy Society

I just heard of this great thing called Toy Society. I can't wait to participate!
It is a street art project where people make handmade toys and leave them somewhere to be found. The finder gets to keep the toy forever and ever to enjoy and love. All the Toy Society asks is that the finder send and email to let the member know that one of toy drops had been found. The Toy Society provides templates for tags and a little informative letter to be included with the toy.

I am so excited to join because I have a few dozen toys that I discontinued in my etsy shop and I didn't know what to do with them except donate to a local thrift store. Toy Society sounds like a lot more fun!

You can follow Toy Society on their blog, click here!

I'll keep everyone updated on my participation with this wonderful project!

No comments:

Post a Comment